If are interested in letting your property, which may possibly be one of your valuable assets, our Lettings Team is tailored to take the worry out of letting.
It gives you the peace of mind that your property is being looked after by a team, which not only has an enthusiastic interest in it, but a personal interest in you as well.
If you currently own or intend to purchase residential property for rental, you should consider engaging our property management service. You'll find it both professional and cost-effective.
As we are specialists, we know how to manage property for optimum performance, whilst ensuring smooth running tenancies, and compliance with the various landlord/tenant laws. Maximise the return on your investment - contact us now.
- Visiting you at your property, and providing a rental valuation and any other advice which you may require about letting your property.
- Advising you on compliance with the various safety regulations.
- Locating suitable tenants. Your property will be advertised if necessary, however we have excellent contacts with various company and other establishment personnel departments, and furthermore usually have tenants waiting.
- Accompanying tenant applicants to view the property.
- Obtaining and evaluating references and credit checks.
- Preparing a suitable tenancy agreement and arranging signature by the tenant.
- Collecting a tenancy deposit which will be treated in accordance with current legislation.
- Preparing an inventory and schedule of condition.
- Checking the tenant into the property and agreeing the inventory.
- Supervising the transfer of gas, electricity and council tax accounts into the tenant's name.
- Receiving rental payments monthly in advance, and paying you promptly, together with a detailed statement from our computerised management systems.
- If required paying regular outgoings for you from rental payments.
- Inspecting the property periodically, and reporting any problems to you.
- Arranging any necessary repairs or maintenance, first liaising with you in the case of larger works.
- Keeping in touch with the tenant on a routine basis, and arranging renewals of the agreement as necessary.
- Checking tenants out as required, reletting and continuing the process with the minimum of vacant periods to ensure that you receive the optimum return from your property.
We help in advising you how to prepare your property for a tenancy and we will market it to prospective tenants. All team members have been fully trained in matching the requirements of tenants against available properties. We will provide you with a Letting and Rent collection service or Management Service. We will ensure that your property is both well maintained and visited at regular intervals.
We endeavour to provide the highest level of care as well as a continuity of service. From start to finish our Lettings Team will take care of everything to do with letting. Above all our strengths are the professionalism of our team and our commitment to you, the Landlord.
Expand properties Partners You need to do is very simple. Just join us